Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rain again!  Not just a shower but a frickin' downpour.  Didn't get to mow today and now I have an even bigger lake.  The whole yard is one big pond.

The guys got the closet framed in and it is almost ready for me to paint.  Tomorrow they are fixing the boo-boos that happened when the walk-in shower was put in.  I will be soooo glad to be done with that bathroom.  I've got a "need to get" list so I am headed off to do some pricing and some shopping tomorrow.  Hopefully it won't take long.

Got the fabric off the awning frame today and I think I've figured out a way to do it so that it won't take very long.  I picked up some sew-on velcro (JRs idea) this week so all I have to do is make time to cut out, sew, etc!  I'm kinda excited to see if I still have "the stuff"!

The Chewster helped me make beds (not) today.  Thought I would never get done.  He had a ball though.  Never have liked folding sheets but it is a whole nother world with his help!

BigT put in another long day...

Me, I'm missing my naps....This having a working man is the pits.  The Chew and I are getting LOTS accomplished though.

Tgirl...glad you're back.
SisC...wow, another blog.
Got to go play majong demensions

No comments: