Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rollin' right along

Loved the pix of Boo Bear! 
Tgirl...are you doing OK?  Haven't heard anything for a while.

BigT update...think he has things pretty much stirred up (hehehe).  Only a few more things left to do before printing the bills.  I know he'll be glad to get that done for the first time.  He's worked hard to get this far.  Still no progress on the hunt for a golf cart...just haven't made time for that yet.

Got the fiasco with my Chry sticker fixed today.  State cashed my check but didn't finish up the job...no record of me ever sending in any money.  Got a new regist form and a sticker after showing them a copy of the cancelled check.  BigTand I also set up a new bank account with Scott CU.  I am so tired of messing with BOA.  They're so big, everything is automatic...no human imput...hate it!  Started getting all the direct deposits changed and next we start notifying our auto bill pay companies.  It will probably take a couple of months for everything to get switched over.  I'll be glad when it is done but I will miss the easy access of their ATMs.

Got my tomatoes tied up this afternoon (they look great!) and I finally got the gazebo out of the box (it's on my next week list).  Chewy has been barking at it...not where it is supposed to be!  By the time Chewy and I got back inside we both were dripping and panting!  Feels like it is a 100` in the shade.  Told SisC...thinkin' about moving way farther north!  I really want to finish up the outside stuff by next week so I'd best get my morning shoes on and get with it!

James/Joe are coming back tomorrow to start on the bathroom.  I would really like them to finish up the front deck first but he broke a tool he needs to use for the spindles....Can't believe we are so close to being finished with all this.  Can't even think about the mess this is all going to be...y'all know how I love cleaning!

Mowing time again!  (sigh)  Still have a small lake from the huge downpour we got on Sunday so I'll have to mow around that.  If my body is still working, Plan is to start on the swing awnings on Friday.  Right now, I'm gonna close off and play a little Majong Dimensions! 

No comments: