Busy last couple of days.
Yesterday the Chooch and I got the skid garden planted, watered the plants and transplanted some hostas and Chubby Fingers (I think). I got the Astible put in the ground too. Think I'm gonna love that plant. Still have my new hibiscus and dianthus yet to put in, but I ran out of steam. I did manage to get the weed and grass killer put down, maybe too good. I think I got some on Mama's pin cushion plant. Hope it doesn't kill it...that would make me very sad.
Today, I took the BigT to work and headed off to pick up my meds at WM. Didn't shop much though. Hate going to the store on a Saturday! Stopped at Sam's and got gas in the van and some for the mower. Got to mow again already...maybe tomorrow.
Scored big at the library when I went in to pick up some 'requested' books. Crystal Gardens and The Witness were on the new shelf so I snagged them too!
Chooch and I took a little nap this afternoon and then I fixed a big salad and pizza for supper.
Get an estimate on the hail damage this Thursday. I think both the back siding and the roof got damage. There's dings on the carport too. My new shed has dings all over it too. Sigh.
Don't know what I'm doing tonight...laundry maybe. Such a fun life I lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment