BigT said his Rascal wasn't charging right so off to the shop it went. I loaded it up this morning and by noon it was at it's new home for at least a couple of days. We stopped and had lunch/breakfast at Dennys on the way home. I have felt sluggish all day and have done nothing productive.
Yesterday I did soooo good. I got my tomato plants in big pots and got the skid garden started. It would be done but I ran into a small construction problem. I need to cut boards to enclose 2 sides of the skids so the dirt doesn't fall out. Was too pooped to finish that up. Tomorrow is supposed to get gorgeous so the Chooch and I will (hopefully) be out and working! I still have plants to put in the ground too.!
Farmer boy was out planting today...wonder what we will have this year...corn, maybe?
Hope y'all are havin' a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment