Whooee! What a wake up we had this morning. Beep, beep, beep, beep, etc!
Our shingles had arrived. Bamm! Thunk! Clump, clump, etc.
They are now sitting on top of the roof.
The guys are replacing the damaged siding as I write.
Chewy...poor Chewy. He is creeping around the house like something is about to jump out and get him. He just crawled, literally, out from behind the chairs and is headed back to the bedroom and safety on the bed with BigT. He won't even sit on my lap this morning, well, he did stay long enough to have a few bites of banana and give me a banana hug!
GETTING OLD... SUCKS!
Wow, that felt good, getting it out of my system.
SisC called last night and we both were moaning. I told her when I answered....dead girl, talkin'. I am so tired of my knees hurting. Don't think I'd feel so bad if my d.... knees didn't get so bad!
Today is get crackin' day! All that is left of my Fall Cleaning spree is the front half of the house. Won't get it all finished before Thanksgiving but I never thought I'd have this much done by now. If the roof gets done before it gets too cold, I may even manage to get the outside of the windows done. I was going to pull out all the furniture, etc in the front, but since the carpet and flooring may be laid soon (will know Sunday) I think I will hold off on that and just do regular cleaning today. There are still a few things that have to go to the shed and a few more loads of wash to go before I put a halt to all this madness!
Tomorrow...we have so very much to be thankful for. Hope ya'll have a very nice day. Those of you who will be traveling...be safe...we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment