Well, the Chooch is fu-fu'd, groceries are purchased and the walker got here today and I am pooped. Thought that someone would bring the walker and put it together...not. It's in a box, so that's another thing to add to my ever growing to-do list.
I asked at the Lion's Club the other night if anyone knew someone who laid flooring and carpeting and as fate would have it, a neighbor does. He came today and said he would be back Sunday afternoon with his tape and make sure there was enough carpet and boards to do the job. I ask him what he would charge and he said it would be by the job and he'd work up a figure. We'll see.
Also, we are supposed to get the hail damage fixed within the next week, baring too much rain. I picked out 2 different colors of shingles and he is going to get a full shingle of each so I can decide between the two of them. There seems to be a problem with the sky lights. Seems they don't make them any more or else they have to be specially ordered. He has one style he thinks will work and said said he would do some investigating to make sure. So, we'll get a new roof, vents painted and re-booted, damaged siding replaced and guttering the full length of the house on the north side and both sky lights replaced. When this is all finished, the whole of the outside of the house will be new! The only thing else on my list of upgrading is new carpet.
Found some sheets at WM today that I love and Aldi's had a comforter and I really needed one so I got it too. I've been dying to try some slow cooker breakfast stuff and my cookers are way too big, so I got a small one today too.
Now I am trying to get some extra washes done and then headed off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment