Popped the cork on my Christmas wine! It was a red and was really good. Being the good girl that I am, I did manage to pour a miniscule amount in to BigT's glass!
Productive last couple of days...
I've mopped floors, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed, a little dusting. Yesterday I cooked...Veal Parmesan with 4 cheese sauce, mushrooms and italian tomatoes. Also made a Pumpkin bread pudding with pumpkin spice pudding topping. Last but not least I made another batch of breakfast bars. Needless to say...each bunch is different. The sad thing about all this...my house still looks dirty, and we have nothing to eat in the frig. (I froze extra portions of what we cooked).
Today, BigT and I both had dental cleanings. Oh man, I love having my teeth cleaned. They feel so good when they're done!
The Chooch and I went into town and dropped off some books and got a bite to eat at McDs.
When I got home the ice maker had quit working so I will have to address that problem tomorrow. Hope I can put in the new one. Got to shop tomorrow anyway.
Have had a rough last couple of weeks. My back has been out and causing my legs to hurt, along with everything else. Not been in the best of moods. Been missing DD pretty bad since we got home from vacation and that makes me blue too. I'm working on being better...
1 comment:
Well I've been thinking how much I love my mom!
Post a Comment