Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Well, I'm nearly done 'putering', the BigT and Chooch are out on their run.  I've dusted (but nothing else) and I'm feeling guilty for not getting up and doing more.  Really praying the guilt goes away!  I've talked to SisC and bothered her while she was baking.  Spent some time on Facebook, run Chooch up and down the hall so he can potty and I'm really getting hungry so I think I'll mosey into the kitchen and see what I can scrape up.  Gonna make a carrot, potato, cabbage and smoked sausage crock pot thingy while I'm up.  I'm even thinking I might make something for dessert.

As I said...it's a lazy Saturday and I'm trying my best to get with that program!

Love ya'll!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Sounds really good, if it turns out good, let me know how you made it. I'm in a funk, wanting to try some new dishes, I just get tired of the repetition. I wish it was still vacation and having wonderful food cooked for me! Awww to be rich and famous, I'd have a chef for sure!