He makes me laugh!
Chooch's new food is giving him gas! He will fart and give me the funniest look...then he gets up and smells the air....turns and sniffs his hinney...jumps off my lap or off the couch and gives it a dirty look and lays in the floor. Dittoo the above from his place on the floor! This has been going on all morning long. I have been reminiscing about Eugene how he would fart all over you and it was OK, BUT, just let you fart and he was off your lap pronto. Dogs are funny!
Thank goodness I can feed him now. He will not cooperate at all with his pills, so I hide them in his canned food and down they go! Yea me. Today's report is that he is so much better...still a little loppy but has more energy each day. No more up-chuck or diarrhea.
No comments:
Post a Comment