Crisp, cool, sunny, leaves falling, light breeze!
Just the kind of weather to get out and get something done...NOT.
Am praying the Euflexa shots I'm going to get work. Have some good hours and several bad hours. Mostly end up doing nothing. House is for crap and I really just can't care. I am definitely a wimp!
The Chooch is currently keeping one knee nicely heated with his body. Amazingly it sorta helps a bit.
BigT is at work trying to print out the water bills on his new program. Haven't heard any cussing or screaming from the other end of the street so hopefully all is going well. He get really grumpy when the darn thing doesn't work the way it should.
Talked to sis last night and they are right on the beach. So who else is a shade of green?
Happy weekend, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment