Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The first round of Euflexxa shots are done.  First one didn't hurt much at all, but the second in my very sore left knee did.  I was talking with the nurse and doc and they told me the ones they had given the shots to had about and 80% good response.  One patient has been getting the shots for 8 years...about once a year.  I will just be happy to have some pain gone.

It's been a crappy day here so I stopped at Aldis and did a short trip through the isles.  Got a really neat rolling bag that I can use for most anything.  In fact I dumped my groceries in it and took them to the car!

It was late afternoon and I hadn't eaten so I stopped at McDs and the $1 menu had changed.  Most everything is $2 now but there is a bacon/double cheesburger that had my name on it.  Yummm.  Gotta stop going there. I've given up my ice cream and usually get a McChicken, but bacon....???

No comments: