Well, I had my solo trip to see the knee doc today. All went very well and I even did a little shopping side to Aldi (who wouldn't know that?). Doc said I was doing fine and would see me in 2 weeks and we would do an x-ray that visit. Still have some tightness in the muscles of the calf and back of the thigh but not nearly as bad as a week ago. Today there was some nasty achy crap going on in the knee itself but I think it was just from being bent in the driving position for so long. All in all, I am back to feeling pretty normal. Have to watch that darn left knee. It has nearly put me down a couple of time this week. Wouldn't it be a kicker if my fixed knee doesn't require a cane and I have to use one for the left!!!
I'm starting back on the bike this week. Doc said to start slow.
What a glorious day it was! The only downside was about 36mph winds. It got up to 84 but with the wind blowing we didn't even have to turn on the air. Leaves were whirling through the air and blowing on the road...beautiful. The colors are really beginning to pop now and there are loads of yellows, reds and oranges.
From the sounds of things...Bella may need an anxiety med!!! Love those pups!
No comments:
Post a Comment