Monday, November 3, 2014

Gorgeous Day!

Took a trip into town to drop off/pick up books and man is it nice out!  In the 60s with a light breeze blowing.  With the freeze and high winds we've had for nearly a week..the trees have lost most of their leaves and the color has really dropped off.

The Chooch got to go with me and managed another ice cream...he loves McDs!

I am very pleased to say that my knee seems to have turned another milestone.  Had a couple of nasty days and have no clue what I did to cause them, but that has passed.  Still really achy when I first get up (after sitting or laying awhile) but it really stretches out great now.  Have a bit of an ache on the side of my knee after I've been driving...don't know what the heck is causing that.  Did find out that it reacts just as well as pre-surgery as far as braking goes.  Had a DA turn off 2 cars ahead of me on the way home today.  Everyone was going 50+ and this guy decides to turn.  Brakes don't fail me now!!!

Wow, have I had a lot of books to read lately!  Seems that my request list at the library has been working overtime.  Can't find time to catch up on the ones I just got on Kindle!

Got to try out my cleaning skills this week.  I've done mopping and sweeping but haven't had the nerve to try the vacuum yet...Chewy hair is pilling up and we again have hairy tumbleweeds!

No comments: