Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

We missed you Tgirl and C-aroo!

Sis and JR did their usual bang up job of cooking!  Everything was soooo good!...except my trial recipe rolls!  Back to the hunt.  One of these days I will find that darn recipe.

D-man and family got down in spite of the snow storm and a 30 minute stoppage for a construction site.  We got through it without too much trouble, I think because we got there earlier in the day.

Now, To Sis and JR...I am so sorry for my pitiful excuse of a dog! In your newly rug shampooed whole house and I think he managed mark every room.  At least I managed not to drop sticky roll dough on the kitchen floor!

Terry and I had such a nice visit with everyone.  The D-man was such good help with running stuff up and down the steps for Terry.  Saved my knee....Thanks, D-man!  Also to Ron and Ldog.....moving that Wheelchair on the steps was a great help!  A special thanks to Ldog for working on the tight stuff in the back of my leg.  It really felt a lot better when you were finished.

Sis's house was so pretty with all her Thanksgiving decorations.  D-man set the table for lunch with the Thanksgiving plates and there were enough of us to fill up the dining room table!

Now for the rest of the story....Sis and Ldog were mean to me...told me my favorite house shoes weren't fit for company and that I had to throw them away. They took me to the bedroom and put a pair of Sis's shoes on my feet and threw my favorite shoes into the trash...  I really miss them!  But, I do like the ones I went home with.

Thanks for a great Thanksgiving y'all!

No comments: