Having a lazy day...Had plans to do a lot, but somehow fell by the wayside. Instead, I'm having a coffee/computer time. Spent loads of time on the computer yesterday! Got most of my Christmas shopping done so if you are planning to get the D-man something for Christmas off the blog list...better check it twice!!! I took a lot of things off of it.
Been on FB this morning listening to some of the Pentatonix videos. Love that group! Once in a while I happen onto some great music to listen to. I really love to see the animal shares!
OK...kids! If you have something you would really like for a present...now is the time to let me know...if not you will most likely get $$$.
I've already got my Christmas coming in the mail...nothing like buying yourself presents! Chooch has already got his presents too. BigT got himself some new clothes already so no presents under the tree for us, as we will either be using them or wearing them already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment