Had to get up and get to the post office at 10 this morning to pick up the charger for BigTs Rascal. Just finished putting it in and turned on the power. We will see if I did it right or not. The meter is working and I hope this will get him on the road. I'm thinking the old batteries were OK and the charger was crap, but they were at least 2-3 years old so they probably needed replaced anyway.
Here is a glorious technicolor pix of BigTs owie from his crash and burn on Lori's steps. I finally have the bleeding area healing but the bruise just came out yesterday. Must have been a pretty deep bruise for it to have taken nearly a week to color up.

1 comment:
Oh man! I've never seen a bruise come in that late! Mine bruise up immediately or the very next day. Ouch! Sorry that happened dad.
Post a Comment