Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring is finally here!

Wow, we've had rain the last couple of weeks and with the 70s the grass really got tall...along with the weeds!  Finally got my butt out on the mower and got it all mowed.  Didn't weed eat but it looks ok.

Today was a run day...blood work for BigT and some grocery shopping.  The frig was empty!

Have some lavender, herbs and tomatoes to plant and hopefully will get to that tomorrow.  There's some dirt work to do first and I really hate to do that....if only I could go out and put the plants in the ground.

Both of BigTs power vehicles are out of commission and he is driving me crazy!~  I think the battery charger came today but I missed the post office window so I will have to pick it up tomorrow.
Sure hope I can figure out how to put it on the Rascal.
 His power chair has a left wheel motor out and it is supposed to be in today or Monday and hopefully will get fixed on Wednesday.  Got to get that boy some wheels!

I got replacement legs for his old walker and also bought him another new one.  That's also on my agenda for fixing tomorrow...they have to have the tall extension legs put on them!

Haven't really done much all week but and really tired anyway.

Hope y'all have a great weeken...love ya!


No comments: